David Cox is very well known in the lettings industry. For many years he was the CEO of ARLA Propertymark and before then he was the senior policy officer at the National Landlords Association.
He is now Legal & Compliance Director at Rightmove, the biggest property portal in the UK and is very well placed to comment on the industry.
In this podcast, we discuss his new work, what Rightmove are doing to counter fraud and his view of the government’s support for the industry (among other issues!).
Unfortunately, there are a few sound issues with David’s audio. For some reason, some words are clipped off and he had builders in at the time of recording. Notwithstanding this, hopefully, you will still listen and enjoy it.
Sign up to the Podcast Mailing List:
- Agents and the lettings market April 8, 2021
- Landlords and Build to Rent March 22, 2021
- 2021 – A new year new legislation and new problems for landlords January 27, 2021
- Crisis – not just for Christmas December 19, 2020
- Where are we now with the Renters Reform Bill? November 22, 2020
- Dealing with ‘No DSS’ November 3, 2020
- Landlording in the Time of Covid September 29, 2020
- Possession proceedings after the lockdown August 13, 2020
- Discussing Unique Property Reference Numbers with Kate Faulkner July 15, 2020