David Cox is very well known in the lettings industry. For many years he was the CEO of ARLA Propertymark and before then he was the senior policy officer at the National Landlords Association.
He is now Legal & Compliance Director at Rightmove, the biggest property portal in the UK and is very well placed to comment on the industry.
In this podcast, we discuss his new work, what Rightmove are doing to counter fraud and his view of the government’s support for the industry (among other issues!).
Unfortunately, there are a few sound issues with David’s audio. For some reason, some words are clipped off and he had builders in at the time of recording. Notwithstanding this, hopefully, you will still listen and enjoy it.
Sign up to the Podcast Mailing List:
- 23. Catchup with Ben Beadle and discussing housing law reform April 28, 2023
- 22. Looking to housing law developments in 2023 January 10, 2023
- 21. Discussing legal reform in Wales with Simon White October 31, 2022
- 20. Discussing the 2022 Housing White Paper with Kate Faulkner and Julie Ford July 2, 2022
- 19. The Queen’s Speech, helping tenants and mediation with Julie Ford May 23, 2022
- 18. Benefit Issues with Bill Irvine May 5, 2022
- Mostly mediation and redress with Sean Hooker of PRS April 13, 2022
- Looking at Property News with Nigel Lewis January 17, 2022
- Reflecting on 2021 with Ben and Tessa December 12, 2021
- Looking at Lagging Behind October 25, 2021