We are in a cost of living crisis and many tenants are struggling to live on benefit.
This means that often landlords don’t get paid. But what are their rights in this situation?
We discuss this and other benefit-related issues with expert Bill Irvine of UC Advice.
Listen to the podcast to find out more …
Sign up to the Podcast Mailing List:
- 19. The Queen’s Speech, helping tenants and mediation with Julie Ford May 23, 2022
- 18. Benefit Issues with Bill Irvine May 5, 2022
- Mostly mediation and redress with Sean Hooker of PRS April 13, 2022
- Looking at Property News with Nigel Lewis January 17, 2022
- Reflecting on 2021 with Ben and Tessa December 12, 2021
- Looking at Lagging Behind October 25, 2021
- Talking about Deposits with Steve Harriott of TDS October 3, 2021
- An academic analyasis of the Private Rented Sector with Julie Rugg July 18, 2021
- Deposits, Redress and Mediation June 22, 2021
- Coronavirus and the Courts June 1, 2021