Another year is nearly over, and its been a busy one.
But what has it meant for landlords and what will the future hold?
Tessa and Ben sit down, without guests this time, and chat things through.
- What is the situation about evictions and the courts?
- What is happening with the Renters Reform Bill?
- What about the looming problem of retrofitting properties to a C energy rating?
Listen to the podcast to find out what they said …
Sign up to the Podcast Mailing List:
- 23. Catchup with Ben Beadle and discussing housing law reform April 28, 2023
- 22. Looking to housing law developments in 2023 January 10, 2023
- 21. Discussing legal reform in Wales with Simon White October 31, 2022
- 20. Discussing the 2022 Housing White Paper with Kate Faulkner and Julie Ford July 2, 2022
- 19. The Queen’s Speech, helping tenants and mediation with Julie Ford May 23, 2022
- 18. Benefit Issues with Bill Irvine May 5, 2022
- Mostly mediation and redress with Sean Hooker of PRS April 13, 2022
- Looking at Property News with Nigel Lewis January 17, 2022
- Reflecting on 2021 with Ben and Tessa December 12, 2021
- Looking at Lagging Behind October 25, 2021