We have a lively discussion with Julie Ford discussing the various things announced in the Queen’s Speech for landlords and also Julie’s work with tenants.
Julie specialises in helping tenants source grant aid to help them pay their rent and arrears (find out more about this here).
A wide-ranging discussion considering many aspects of renting. Listen to the podcast to find out more!
Sign up to the Podcast Mailing List:
- 23. Catchup with Ben Beadle and discussing housing law reform April 28, 2023
- 22. Looking to housing law developments in 2023 January 10, 2023
- 21. Discussing legal reform in Wales with Simon White October 31, 2022
- 20. Discussing the 2022 Housing White Paper with Kate Faulkner and Julie Ford July 2, 2022
- 19. The Queen’s Speech, helping tenants and mediation with Julie Ford May 23, 2022
- 18. Benefit Issues with Bill Irvine May 5, 2022
- Mostly mediation and redress with Sean Hooker of PRS April 13, 2022
- Looking at Property News with Nigel Lewis January 17, 2022
- Reflecting on 2021 with Ben and Tessa December 12, 2021
- Looking at Lagging Behind October 25, 2021