The Government has recently published a White Paper and so we invited back two of our favourite guests – Kate Faulkner and Julie Ford to see what they had to say about it.
A wide-ranging discussion which was not as negative towards the proposals as some might think. It could work if done properly.
But you will need to listen to the podcast to find out what ‘properly’ means. And to see what brilliant recommendations were made by our two guests.
Sign up to the Podcast Mailing List:
- 22. Looking to housing law developments in 2023 January 10, 2023
- 21. Discussing legal reform in Wales with Simon White October 31, 2022
- 20. Discussing the 2022 Housing White Paper with Kate Faulkner and Julie Ford July 2, 2022
- 19. The Queen’s Speech, helping tenants and mediation with Julie Ford May 23, 2022
- 18. Benefit Issues with Bill Irvine May 5, 2022
- Mostly mediation and redress with Sean Hooker of PRS April 13, 2022
- Looking at Property News with Nigel Lewis January 17, 2022
- Reflecting on 2021 with Ben and Tessa December 12, 2021
- Looking at Lagging Behind October 25, 2021
- Talking about Deposits with Steve Harriott of TDS October 3, 2021