This month our guest is Julie Rugg who is an academic at the University of York.
Julie has spent years researching the Private Rented Sector and has produced a number of reports – the most recent being:
- Journeys in the Shadow Private Rented Sector (in collaboration with Safer Renting at Cambridge house), and
- Property supply to the lower end of the English private rented sector
In this wide-ranging discussion we refer to these reports but also discuss wider issues and the various problems associated with the PRS today.
Sign up to the Podcast Mailing List:
- 19. The Queen’s Speech, helping tenants and mediation with Julie Ford May 23, 2022
- 18. Benefit Issues with Bill Irvine May 5, 2022
- Mostly mediation and redress with Sean Hooker of PRS April 13, 2022
- Looking at Property News with Nigel Lewis January 17, 2022
- Reflecting on 2021 with Ben and Tessa December 12, 2021
- Looking at Lagging Behind October 25, 2021
- Talking about Deposits with Steve Harriott of TDS October 3, 2021
- An academic analyasis of the Private Rented Sector with Julie Rugg July 18, 2021
- Deposits, Redress and Mediation June 22, 2021
- Coronavirus and the Courts June 1, 2021