This month our guest is Julie Rugg who is an academic at the University of York.
Julie has spent years researching the Private Rented Sector and has produced a number of reports – the most recent being:
- Journeys in the Shadow Private Rented Sector (in collaboration with Safer Renting at Cambridge house), and
- Property supply to the lower end of the English private rented sector
In this wide-ranging discussion we refer to these reports but also discuss wider issues and the various problems associated with the PRS today.
Sign up to the Podcast Mailing List:
- Looking at Lagging Behind October 25, 2021
- Talking about Deposits with Steve Harriott of TDS October 3, 2021
- An academic analyasis of the Private Rented Sector with Julie Rugg July 18, 2021
- Deposits, Redress and Mediation June 22, 2021
- Coronavirus and the Courts June 1, 2021
- Agents and the lettings market April 8, 2021
- Landlords and Build to Rent March 22, 2021
- 2021 – A new year new legislation and new problems for landlords January 27, 2021
- Crisis – not just for Christmas December 19, 2020
- Where are we now with the Renters Reform Bill? November 22, 2020