Our guest this month is Eddie Hooker, CEO and founder of Hamilton Fraser Insurance.
So Eddie has strong views on mediation and is not afraid to express them!
The discussion ranged from the mediation aspect of tenancy deposits disputes to mediation generally and whether mandatory Property Redress for landlords would be a good idea.
This episode is a bit longer than some of our others as there was such a lot to talk about.
More about Eddie!
If you want to find out more about Eddie, see the interview Tessa did with him in 2019 below:
Sign up to the Podcast Mailing List:
- 22. Looking to housing law developments in 2023 January 10, 2023
- 21. Discussing legal reform in Wales with Simon White October 31, 2022
- 20. Discussing the 2022 Housing White Paper with Kate Faulkner and Julie Ford July 2, 2022
- 19. The Queen’s Speech, helping tenants and mediation with Julie Ford May 23, 2022
- 18. Benefit Issues with Bill Irvine May 5, 2022
- Mostly mediation and redress with Sean Hooker of PRS April 13, 2022
- Looking at Property News with Nigel Lewis January 17, 2022
- Reflecting on 2021 with Ben and Tessa December 12, 2021
- Looking at Lagging Behind October 25, 2021
- Talking about Deposits with Steve Harriott of TDS October 3, 2021