Our guest this month is Eddie Hooker, CEO and founder of Hamilton Fraser Insurance.
So Eddie has strong views on mediation and is not afraid to express them!
The discussion ranged from the mediation aspect of tenancy deposits disputes to mediation generally and whether mandatory Property Redress for landlords would be a good idea.
This episode is a bit longer than some of our others as there was such a lot to talk about.
More about Eddie!
If you want to find out more about Eddie, see the interview Tessa did with him in 2019 below:
Sign up to the Podcast Mailing List:
- Looking at Lagging Behind October 25, 2021
- Talking about Deposits with Steve Harriott of TDS October 3, 2021
- An academic analyasis of the Private Rented Sector with Julie Rugg July 18, 2021
- Deposits, Redress and Mediation June 22, 2021
- Coronavirus and the Courts June 1, 2021
- Agents and the lettings market April 8, 2021
- Landlords and Build to Rent March 22, 2021
- 2021 – A new year new legislation and new problems for landlords January 27, 2021
- Crisis – not just for Christmas December 19, 2020
- Where are we now with the Renters Reform Bill? November 22, 2020