We were going to have some guests for Episode 3.
But it didn’t work out so Ben and I decided to be our own guests and just chat among ourselves.
So this is a bit of a ‘stream of consciousness’ episode where we talk about all sorts of things:
- How Everything Has Changed
- Selecting tenants
- The Courts
You know the sort of thing.
Ben makes a few political points and explains his golden rules. I witter on about court rules and solicitors charges.
We hope you will enjoy it. We’ll try to get a guest next time!
Sign up to the Podcast Mailing List:
- An academic analyasis of the Private Rented Sector with Julie Rugg July 18, 2021
- Deposits, Redress and Mediation June 22, 2021
- Coronavirus and the Courts June 1, 2021
- Agents and the lettings market April 8, 2021
- Landlords and Build to Rent March 22, 2021
- 2021 – A new year new legislation and new problems for landlords January 27, 2021
- Crisis – not just for Christmas December 19, 2020
- Where are we now with the Renters Reform Bill? November 22, 2020
- Dealing with ‘No DSS’ November 3, 2020
- Landlording in the Time of Covid September 29, 2020