We were going to have some guests for Episode 3.
But it didn’t work out so Ben and I decided to be our own guests and just chat among ourselves.
So this is a bit of a ‘stream of consciousness’ episode where we talk about all sorts of things:
- How Everything Has Changed
- Selecting tenants
- The Courts
You know the sort of thing.
Ben makes a few political points and explains his golden rules. I witter on about court rules and solicitors charges.
We hope you will enjoy it. We’ll try to get a guest next time!
Sign up to the Podcast Mailing List:
- 22. Looking to housing law developments in 2023 January 10, 2023
- 21. Discussing legal reform in Wales with Simon White October 31, 2022
- 20. Discussing the 2022 Housing White Paper with Kate Faulkner and Julie Ford July 2, 2022
- 19. The Queen’s Speech, helping tenants and mediation with Julie Ford May 23, 2022
- 18. Benefit Issues with Bill Irvine May 5, 2022
- Mostly mediation and redress with Sean Hooker of PRS April 13, 2022
- Looking at Property News with Nigel Lewis January 17, 2022
- Reflecting on 2021 with Ben and Tessa December 12, 2021
- Looking at Lagging Behind October 25, 2021
- Talking about Deposits with Steve Harriott of TDS October 3, 2021