If tenancy deposits are your ‘thing’ then this will be the podcast episode for you!
Our guest this month is CEO of TDS. With Ben as a former employee of TDS and colleague of Steve they had a lot to talk about.
We looked at
- Lifetime deposits
- Deposits paid by tenants to the scheme rather than to the landlord, and
- Altenative deposit schemes.
But what did we say? Listen to the podcast to find out …
Sign up to the Podcast Mailing List:
- Looking at Lagging Behind October 25, 2021
- Talking about Deposits with Steve Harriott of TDS October 3, 2021
- An academic analyasis of the Private Rented Sector with Julie Rugg July 18, 2021
- Deposits, Redress and Mediation June 22, 2021
- Coronavirus and the Courts June 1, 2021
- Agents and the lettings market April 8, 2021
- Landlords and Build to Rent March 22, 2021
- 2021 – A new year new legislation and new problems for landlords January 27, 2021
- Crisis – not just for Christmas December 19, 2020
- Where are we now with the Renters Reform Bill? November 22, 2020